Sometimes you just need a cookie.
Here you go.
Let’s be honest, butterscotch is one of the most delicious sweets around – though it is often overlooked. I could be (read: am) happy snacking on butterscotch chips right out of the bag for my dessert after dinner. Who needs fancy?
Perhaps the only way to improve on butterscotch is the addition of white chocolate surrounded by a buttery cookie. With a slight crunch on the outside and a perfectly chewy inside, these white chocolate butterscotch cookies are a delicious treat any time of the day. Enjoy!
- 2/3 Cup Butter – Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar – Packed
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butterscotch ships
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugars, egg and vanilla
- In a separate bowl combine flour, soda and
- Mix dry ingredients with the wet until just
- Mix in chips.
- Drop by generous tablespoons about 2-3 inches
apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes (depending on size of
cookie) until very lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool
slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.