It has been unseasonably warm here the last several days. All weekend it has been in the mid 80s, which is a significant shock compared to the crisp days of 60 degree highs we were having just last week.
Despite the warmer temperatures, however, it has not kicked my craving for fall flavors; it has simply inspired me to make fall infused no-bake recipes instead.
Enter my pumpkin pie overnight oats.
This recipe is hearty, flavorful, and filled with the warm spices of pumpkin pie. The oats, greek yogurt, and flax keep you going all morning long, and the ease of preparation has you out the door in seconds – a win-win situation!
If you haven’t gotten on board with overnight oats yet, it’s time you give them a try. They are a wonderful time saver in the morning, as you simply mix the ingredients together the night before, put them in the fridge, and the next morning you’re ready to go. If you make them in a mason jar or tupperware, your breakfast is even ready to take with you. Perfect!
Are you a fan of overnight oats? What’s your favorite recipe? Link up below!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Time: 5 minutes prep, 8 hours in refrigerator
- 1/2 cup oats (40 g)
- 1 tsp. flax (you can omit if you don’t have it)
- pinch salt
- 1/8 tsp. pimpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk or choice)
- 1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix!)
- 1/4 tsp. maple extract (optional)
- 1 tbls. maple syrup (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a covered container. Combine well.
- Place in refrigerator for about 8 hours or until thick and creamy. Enjoy!