Apple Pie Dip
Between Sunday football games, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, and holiday gatherings, I am always searching for quick and easy dips during this time of year.
Made with staple ingredients in only 20 minutes, this apple pie dip fits the bill perfectly.
A perfect balance of salty and sweet with creamy cheese and crunchy pecans, this recipe is a flavorful explosion that is perfect for sharing at your next gathering. While cheddar cheese may seem like a peculiar addition to this dip, don’t shy away from it. Just as New Englanders swear by melting a slice of cheddar on top of their apple pie, the shredded cheese blends perfectly in this dip. Enjoy!
Do you have a favorite go to party dip? Link up below!
Apple Pie Dip
Yield: 16 servings (2 tbls. each)
Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese – room temperature
- 2 tbls. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 apple, chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbls. chopped pecans
- Crackers – for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend together cream cheese, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix in 1/2 of the apples and 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Transfer to a oven-safe baking dish.
- Top with remaining apples, cheese, and pecans.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe from Kraft.