Avocado and White Bean Salad
I don’t know what it is about November, but I feel like I’m running a marathon. There is so much to do and it seems like every deadline is happening at the same time. Needless to say, I’ve been looking for super, simple meals I can whip up in minutes.
That’s where this high-protein, filling salad comes in. It’s vegan (unless you add some Parmesan cheese, like I like to do 😉 and delicious.
Thanksgiving is almost here, anyone doing anything different than the traditional dinner or are you sticking with the turkey and stuffing? We’re still deciding what we’re going to do.
Avo and White Bean Salad
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can white beans
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1/2 onion sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- garlic powder to taste
- dried basil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, basil and salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Put in fridge for thirty minutes.