Avo and Bacon Sandwich
Guys, I know this isn’t really much of a recipe. But… it really is delicious, so I’m going to post it.
On a side note, if you’re looking for a fun Pandora station, I’m listening to the “Salt-N-Pepa & En Vogue” station right now. I am totally jamming. What are your favorite Pandora stations? I love to pick stations that go with my mood, or if I’m in a bad mood, to pull me out of it. I wish I could play the songs that have come up for you. “Kriss Kross will make ya.. JUMP – JUMP!”
I should probably switch over to the holiday tunes, but without the snow, it’s so hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that Christmas is coming up so fast. I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to it.
Hope your holiday planning is stress free!
Avocado and Bacon Sandwich
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 rice cakes (or regular bread – toasted)
- 1 avocado
- 2 pieces turkey bacon
- sea salt and pepper (I had Meyer Lemon Sea Salt…sooo delicious)
- (If you don’t have lemon sea salt, add a little lemon zest)
- I prepare my turkey bacon in the oven. Use the package instructions.
- Divide avocado in half between the two rice cakes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on avocado.
- Top it off with bacon.
Gluten free PROTEIN BOOST to get you through your day!