Thank goodness for Sally’s Baking Addiction, or I may never have come across this delicious recipe! I was feeling snack-ish and craving the lovely salty/sweet combo. Voila!!! Amazing-ness in your mouth!
Great for holiday gatherings and is ready in less than 30 minutes. More time for mingling.
P.S. I was trying to take pictures and kept getting picked on by this little monster who was nipping at my legs. Of course when I turn around to take pictures of him being a turkey, this is the face he gives me. “Who me?”
OMG Peanut Butter Caramel Corn
Yield: 8 – 10 cups
Time: less than 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn (or one bag of microwave)
- 2/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (I ran out of creamy and had to add in some crunchy)
- Pop your popcorn and set aside in a very large bowl.
- Mix dry-roasted peanuts with the popcorn.
- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium sauce pan mix honey and sugar. Once mixture starts bubbling, allow to cook for another 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add salt and peanut butter to mixture and stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour over popcorn and peanut mix, stirring it all in good.
- Spread completed mixture out on cookie sheets and allow at least 10 minutes to cool before devouring.
Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction.