Also, anticipate more avocado recipes in your near future.
Today I am excited to share with you this elegant yet simple strawberry, avocado, and chicken salad. Easy to throw together, this salad is a chop and drop kind of meal. Slice up a handful of sweet strawberries, add in some ripe avocado, dice up some cooked chicken, and drizzle your favorite vinaigrette over the top. Add a sprinkling of toasted slivered almonds and you’re ready to go. The different sweet and savory flavors combined with several different textures makes this meal deliciously fun to eat.
What is your favorite way to eat an avocado? Do you have any secrets for keeping them fresh? Let me know below!
Strawberry Avocado and Chicken Salad
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 (generous) cup of sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup of diced precooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- Your favorite vinaigrette, to taste
- Arrange above five ingredients evenly on two plates.
- Toss with dressing.