Who coined the slogan, “the secret is in the sauce?” Whoever it is, I’m borrowing it for this recipe. I made this wrap the other day when my friend came over for lunch, and it was a winner. It is incredibly simple, made with fresh ingredients, and bursting with flavor.
As I mentioned, what sets this recipe apart from any other chicken wrap is the sauce. It provides the Asian flavor and makes a person exclaim, “omg that sauce is so good!” (Direct quotation).
Like the majority of my lunch recipes, you can prepare the wrap in under 10 minutes, and you probably have the ingredients on hand. So do yourself a favor; go to the kitchen, grab the ingredients, and make yourself this wrap. If you can wait long enough before digging in, snap a quick picture and tag me on Instagram @paulas_plate or Facebook @paulasplatenet. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite quick lunch? Let me know or link up below!
Asian Chicken Wrap
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1 red bell pepper – cut into thin strips
- 4 gluten-free or wheat wraps
- 3 tbls. plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbls. light mayo
- 1 tbls. brown sugar
- 1 tbls. soy sauce (gluten free, if necessary)
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Sriracha (to taste)
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Assemble your wraps: wrap, lettuce leaves, chicken strips, red bell pepper slices. Top with sauce.
- Wrap it up, and enjoy!