A pumpkin pie smoothie in under 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients? Yep – it’s possible. Read on.
Fall is officially here. The trees are just beginning to pop with their beautiful reds and golds, temperatures haven’t reached higher than the 60s for the past week, and – gasp – we put the heat on in our house. Although the astronomical start of fall was September 22, I needed these last three boxes checked for the season to unofficially begin in my world. With boxes checked, I too can join the food world creating all-things-pumpkin.
Up first, my simple yet delicious pumpkin pie smoothie. Canned pumpkin, your favorite vanilla Greek yogurt, milk of choice, and pumpkin pie spice is all you need for this rich and creamy smoothie.
Pumpkin pie in a glass? For breakfast? Yes please. Feel like taking it to the next level? Add some whipped cream at the end. Perfection.
What makes it feel like fall for you? Let me know below!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Yield: 1 serving
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 single serving vanilla Greek yogurt (5.3 oz.) For dairy free option, consider the So Delicious brand. Yoplait also offers a lactose free yogurt.
- 1 cup milk of choice (I like Silk Cashew milk)
- 1/8 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass. Top with whipped cream if desired.